To invite people to engage in the struggle of becoming fully alive in God.
To be a community of people radically committed to spiritual formation for the sake of others.
Brokenness is welcome here. Come as you are. No matter what you’ve done or where you’ve been, this is a place of grace.
There’s no need to hide. When life gets messy (and it will), we don’t fake it around here. We believe God meets us in our real lives, not the lives we wished we had.
Embrace the struggle. We stay in the struggle of becoming fully alive in God because we know the only way out is through.
Live in grace and truth. Life in God is a mystery and its questions don’t have tidy black and white answers. Together, we seek Jesus’ third way of grace and truth.
Come. Engage with us in the struggle of becoming fully alive in God.
We celebrate communion in obedience to the command of Jesus to 'do this in remembrance of me.' We believe the elements of bread and wine symbolize the body and blood of Christ, given as the final and complete sacrifice for our sins. All who desire to follow Jesus are welcome to come to the Table. Communion is served on the first Sunday of every month.
Baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Christ, practiced by individuals who have decided to follow Jesus. We believe baptism is an important step in our spiritual journey after we have acknowledged our faith in Christ's salvation.
Water baptism is held twice a year, spring and fall, at the church. When available, potential candidates are invited to apply for water baptism by filling out the application found on the Registration Forms list. Questions? Contact: Julia | ext 1902
- In the inspiration and authority of the Bible
- In one God who is equal Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human; was crucified, died, buried and bodily resurrected to reconcile the world to God and give new life to those who by faith participate in His death and resurrection.
- The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, reveals Jesus Christ, gives the life of Christ to those who repent of sin and trust in Jesus and sanctifies and empowers those who believe.
- All persons are created in the image of God, designed for fellowship with God but are separated from God by sin and in need of salvation.
- All who receive the message of Jesus Christ are participants in His eternal life. Water baptism and communion are powerful and active symbols of His life, message and our life-change.
- There is one universal Christian Church consisting of all who receive the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Christ will return and all humans will be judged on the basis of their acceptance or rejection of God’s salvation through Christ.